A propos de Lise & Borg
Bio is in french (I look for a translator French/English) , and Listeners Feedbacks are in english at the bottom.
Les Aurores Boréales nous plonge dans une dimension à part, intense et captivante. Les textes, d'inspiration romantique, se posent sur des sons de piano lumineux et une basse aux saturations chaudes. Le répertoire est composé de rythmes hypnotiques, et de belles ballades.
Avec un style ancré dans l'imaginaire aux couleurs surréalistes, Les Aurores Boréales délivrent ce beau message inhérent à la poésie :
là d'où nous venons, n'est pas forcément ici.
Il en découle un message désincarné, ou chacun peut s'identifier à une bribe de sa vie. La mélancolie devient "heureuse", et le bonheur "passager".
Patrice Lisenborg, voix, basse. Il a un parcours d'artiste hétéroclite. Formé dans les cabarets de la Butte Montmartre en tant que chanteur pendant plusieurs années, il a ensuite été bassiste et chanteur au sein de plusieurs formations, s'est produit notamment en première partie de Christian Vander (Magma), Kassav'.
Il a parallèlement acteur dans des pièces qu'il écrivait et qui sont disponibles sur Fnac et Amazon.
Marion Rozenbaum, piano. Elle s'est produite sur les scènes de théâtre en tant qu'actrice, et possède une solide formation classique au piano.
Le groupe s'est formé en 2017 à Paris.
LISTENERS FEEDBACKS (Feedback des auditeurs)
Song : SURVIE
- "I like the exotic kind of sound within the song and feel like there is a very french kind of feeling within the song that brings such a strong kind of personality into the singer and the overall tone of the song. I enjoy the overall feeling"
- "I can't understand a word he is singing, but I love it! I could listen to him all day. What a pretty sounding song. I love hearing music like this.
- "This is another song that just sounds beautiful and has a wonderful mix. I can't assess the lyrics but I love the vocal performance on the track.
-"The starts out well with a nice vibe. The vocal are great gives you sort a luxury feel I picture myself on a nice beach when I hear this.
- "I really love the feel of this. I know spanish but it is not my native language so I enjoy the slow vocal work it made it easier for me to follow. I love, the lyrics is beautiful."
- "There's a strong passion in this guys vocals, though I honestly couldn't understand a single bit of it to be honest. I could still read the tone of his voice."
Song : FANTASME
- "I really enjoy the cheerful sound of this music. His voice is unique and memorable. I do like the inclusion of the french, even if I'm not fluent enough to understand it. Overall, this does have the indie sound I enjoy, and feels like something I would likely listen to"
- "I like the versatile nature of the song and feel like there is such a rhythmic flow to the song. The singer has such a deep and rooted kind of sound in his voice that reminds me of pearl jam and the killers"
- "The song really sounds sad. The heart of the singer sang it very nice. I would love to hear the lovely song again. I love the kind of instruments that was used in the music.
- "I really love the instrumentals on this track and think the melody is really strong. I don't speak French so I can't speak to the lyrics but I love the vocals."
- "I really enjoyed the piano and guitar in this song. I could listen to this melody all day. They vocals meshed well with the melody and was trance like."
- "Very great work. I love the simplicity of this song. I really enjoyed how its just piano and vocals it gives a strong point I think.
- "This is more up tempo than the other still very well made I cant get over his voice it is unique and powerful. This song is very calming."